- Our details
- Information we collect when you visit our website
- Information we collect when you contact us
- Information we collect when you interact with our website
- Information we collect when you place an order on our website
- Our use of automated decision-making and profiling
- How we collect or obtain information about you from third parties
- Disclosure and additional uses of your information
- How long we retain your information
- How we secure your information
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area
- Your rights in relation to your information
- Copyright, Credit and Logo
- Do Not Track
- Contact Us
How we collect or obtain information about you
When you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us , placing an order on our website, sign up for our email newsletter, take a quiz, or create an account), from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and occasionally, from third parties.
Information we collect
Name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), your answers to quizzes or surveys, and information about your internet connection.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Furthermore, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How we use your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We use the order information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site(including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud(in particular, your IP address).
- For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyze your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We only share your Personal Information with third parties to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do we sell your information to third parties?
We DO NOT sell your personal information to third parties for money. Rather we share your information with select marketing partners that pool that information with information from other members of the marketing network to improve marketing outcomes for you.
How long we retain your information?
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How we secure your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area
In certain circumstances we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area , including to the following countries: The United States of America and Canada. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place as required under applicable law.
Your rights in relation to your information
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Copyright, Credit, Logo
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 3 working days.